UPCOMING DATES AND PLACES
NEW -ONLINE LEARNING LIVE – Digital Transformation Training and Certification
OCTOBER 7 TO 11 AND NOVEMBER 11 TO 15 (5 days 3 hours per day – total of 15 hours)
CLASSROOM TRAINING – MADRID (SPANISH) – M2I FORMACIÓN
OCTOBER 29 TO 31 (3 DAYS 6 HOURS – TOTAL OF 18 HOURS)
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOUNDATION COURSE AND CERTIFICATION DESCRIPTION
The proliferation of a growing range of digital technologies (known as SMACIT social, mobile, analytics, cloud, and internet of things among others) is profoundly transforming the strategic context of the organisation and its competitive environment. Through combining the capabilities of these digital technologies with existing competences, the organisation is afforded opportunities to offer exciting new value propositions, improving integration of internal business capabilities and business partners while enhancing product and service offerings and customer relationships.
For these and other reasons, digital transformation is regarded as being increasingly critical to the organisation’s competitiveness, and a core enabler to how it operates and evolves. Nonetheless, the transformation journey is complex for many reasons including the fact that digital transformation requires a distinct evolution from traditional organisational thinking and significant changes to the organisation’s traditional ‘modus operandi’.
Therefore many organisations struggle to effect a successful digital transformation. However digital transformation is and will remain to be a survival imperative for organisations.
Those organizations that can successfully leverage digital are positioned to widen the gap between themselves and their competitors.
ITWNET Digital Transformation Scheme based in the acclaimed and globally renowned IT-CMF capability maturity framework and Praxis Framework empowers professionals and organisations to succeed in their digital transformation quest.
Purpose of the course:
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to assess whether an individual has the knowledge and understanding required to contribute to, or become an entrepreneur for, Digital Transformation Initiatives.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who recognize the need for and promote Digital Transformation Initiatives as part of wider change initiatives within their organization. Some roles which may benefit from this knowledge are: –
- Managers/Consultants working to deliver strategic objectives
- Programme and Project Managers
- Product Managers
- IT and Business professionals at a senior and middle level
- Service Managers
- Enterprise Architect
- Professionals who have an operational, designing and implementing, managing or strategic role with regard to IT services
- Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization that needs to be ready and is immersed in the digital transformation or digital disruption of its organization.
- Professionals situated on the demand side of, or closely related to, the information provisioning in an organization.
- BRM, BA, PPP, ITSM certified professionals
- Internal or external service provider (IT based or not): Service managers, contract managers, bid managers, lead architects, requirement-analysts, etc.
- Students of business administration, business informatics and service management.
ITWNET Digital Transformation Foundations training and certification has the following details:
- Available in classroom and blended format. It can also be held as private in-company training.
- Facilitated by accredited training organisations and certified trainers
- Course duration is 2 days
- Classes are available in different countries. Check the calendar for availability in your region
Syllabus areas and learning outcomes include:
1-IT-CMF, Digital Readiness and Digital Transformation
- Recall the IT-CMF basics and critical capabilities for Digital Readiness and Digital Transformation
- Understand the structure of IT-CMF, specific Digital Readiness capabilities and their inter-relationship, Digital Transformation Frameworks for organizations, their similarities and differences.
2-Skills Set of a Digital Transformation Leader
- Understand the interpersonal skills set required of a Digital Transformation Leader.
3-Business Service Design for Digital Transformation
- Recall elements of Business Service Design for Digital Transformation.
- Understand Business Service Design for Digital Transformation.
The course agenda for the two days is defined as follows:
- Definition of digital readiness and digital transformation, SMACIT, IT-CMF
- Digital Capabilities, Critical Capabilities defined
- Four pre-requisites for effective digital transformation
- Four stages of the Capability Improvement Program (CIP)
- Understand the market factors in the evolution of IT towards Digital
- Understand the 7 digital imperatives
- Understand the six key steps to build a successful Digital Business:
- Formulate a digital strategy to respond to opportunities and threats
- Learn about four IT-CMF Macro Capabilities and the specific critical capabilitues for digital transformation, including customer experience, service, digital marketing, service and product development and more
- Understand the purpose of a digital business strategy and focus of each pre-requisite for effective digital transformation:
- Customer Engagement
- Digitized Products and Services
- Operational Backbone
- Digital Service Platform
- Interpersonal skills required within the Digital Leaders skill set and applied models for:
- Conflict management
- Structure of a Business Model Canvas
- Definition of a (business / IT) service
- Business Service Design for digital transformation:
- Demand and supply side of IT services
- Components of a basic service package
- Difference between an output and an outcome
- Four steps in the Business Service Design approach and how it improves alignment of business and IT Strategy
- Service Constellation and Service Blueprint approach
Exam by APMG International, United Kingdom
The exam is usually taken right after the course ending
- 40 questions
- 40 minute exam
- Pass Mark – 50% ( 20 marks)
- Closed book
- Available in English
- Paper based & online availability
Successful Foundation Candidate:
The candidate who meets this High Level Performance Definition should, as a minimum, be able to recall, recognize and demonstrate understanding of the competencies required within IT-CMF, the Digital Readiness Professional skill set and the business context.
Specifically (s)he should be able to demonstrate this understanding by being able to:
- Understand the scope of the critical capabilities of an organization’s IT
- Understand the purpose of the critical capabilities
- Understand the purpose of the IT-CMF and fundamentals of organization assessment
- Understand the specific Digital Readiness capabilities and their inter-relation to the IT-CMF
- Understand the relevant professional competencies
- Understand the Business Model Canvas
- Understand the collaboration required between business and IT in designing a service.
For more information on the exam and to download the details PDF please follow go here to the APMG site.