Digital transformation is about changing. Deep changes. Changes of people, processes, businesses and even culture. Changes that will happen, whether we like it or not. Remember that phrase: the only “constant” is change? Well with digital transformation this is not only true but it is also unavoidable!
There are plenty of publication online and books; plenty of minutes of videos and hundreds of lectures discussing this topic. Every company, every consultant, every training organization has its own magic formula on how to ride the digital transformation wave.
At ITWNET we have consulted our members and our stakeholders, globally. In our commitment to make the IT professional more successful and provide IT Managers and professionals with told that would not only tell them about digital disruption, digitalization, digital readiness or digital whatever, we wanted to find a tool that not only will provide knew and complete knowledge in the form of training, but also a way to confirm that acquired knowledge with an international certification for the individual. That is why we created in a community effort the Digital Transformation training and certification in its Fundamental and Practitioner versions.
But organizations not only need knowledgeable professionals but mostly a way to regularly check on its ability to become and stay digitally ready. Assessments are a key way of doing this health check, comparing to other similar organizations and repeat it regularly to grow in maturity and clearly see gaps between were the organization is and would like to be.
ITWNET Digital Transformation services include IT-CMF Digital Readiness Assessment and Digital Transformation training and certification.
ITWNET community believes this is the way to have a successful journey into digital. In this way you can cover the most pressing issues of digital transformation which include:
- Understanding where the organization is today in its digital quest
- How to migrate from the current stage into the desired one; where to start
- What are the main strategies and digital transformation models
- How to define a digital transformation leader: what kind of competencies, social skills and business knowledge needs to have
- How to influence and change customer behaviors
- How to be and maintain agile and accelerate adoption
- Better data collection and usage
- and more …
At ITWNET we think that all this can be achieved by understanding three building blocks:
- IT-CMF, the IT Maturity Framework developed and maintained by the IVI in Ireland and used by over 600 companies worldwide
- The Collaborative Business design and the service constellation approach that allows a digital leader to understand the needs and design the expected services
- And the people factor: transforming the professional by developing its technical capabilities, its digital knowledge, but also his/her social skills.
ITWNET listening to the community and considering the three building blocks mentioned above, has created the ITWNET Digital Transformation Certification with the support of APMG International (UK).
Currently there are two levels of training: Foundation and Practitioner.
ITWNET Digital Transformation Foundation has the following building blocks and goal:
ITWNET Digital Transformation Practitoners has the following building blocks and goal:
As you become an certified professional you will have a certificate and a digital badge showing that you have the right knowledge and understanding required to contribute to, or become an entrepreneur for, Digital Transformation Initiatives.
To know more about BISL NEXT Professional Certification:
To know more about Digital Transformation Scheme, please join us in our LinkedIN page and groups:
To buy the book on IT-CMF, the framework basis for ITWNET Digital Transformation Scheme visit:
About the Author: Alejandro Debenedet is a Business and IT expert , autor and global speaker, resides in The Netherlands and has traveled the world engaging audiences both at events and trainings about IT Service Management, IT-CMF, BISL, the People Factor, Leadership and Digital Transformation. Alejandro is currently Managing Director at ITWNET and Digital Transformation Expert.
To know more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adebenedet/